Current Special Topics Pages

▼

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Real Israel



No Sugar Coating. No shmaltz.

You want the real Israel? Come back here day after day...

(This has not been a paid for announcement by the Muqata)

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

8 comments:

  1. You didn't promise me a rose garden? You mean I won't find roses growing on stalks of clover?

    P.S. I saw your esrog clock at 1:40:55 or so, and it looks more like a dragonfly than a clock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Some people think thistles are pretty...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was back then. But nowadays, one can *even* buy sugar coating and shmaltz in Israel. So now there's not even that excuse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thistle teach ya to make fun of my rose garden!

    -- MAOZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. we aren't promising you a rose garden, but hey, if you like shoveling, we've got a lot of sand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. B"H

    This past 26 Tammuz, I celebrated 10 years in Israel. I haven't written about it, yet, but wanted to tell,...someone.

    If I can do it,...anyone can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am almost at 5 years iyh! I remember when I came here and hearing someone was here for 5 years I was like "wow! old yashan!"

    BTW most yishuvim in yehuda shomron have roses of ALL colors growing everywhere!

    ReplyDelete