Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Crowdsourcing Mitzva: Shirts to Drool Over... Literally

This is YOUR chance to help with a great crowd-sourcing Mitzva. Even a small donation makes a big difference, and sharing this with others is just as important.



Make a difference. Share on Facebook. Link. Donate. And help make the world a better place.
"I was tired of seeing my special needs almost 11 year old son wearing a bib all day, every day, so I took matters into my own hands.

My son Moishy lost oxygen at birth and has cerebral palsy and one of the outcomes from this was low muscle tone in his mouth causing him to drool. After looking around for a product that was high quality, quick-dry, anti-bacterial, anti-odor, and absorbent and of course beautifully designed and super comfortable, I realized it did not exist and so Mianzi was born.

Read more here.


Follow the Muqata on Twitter.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

2 comments:

IsraelP said...

I don't really understand how these kickstarter projects work.

Are they looking for investors or for people to buyt their shirts or what?

Anonymous said...

They are pledges to back a project that you believe in. Depending on how much you pledge, you can choose a reward or just give the pledge.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails