Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cartoon show worth a million words

Hat-tip of the week to Amshinover. I wonder if PA TV is broadcasting this here yet.

Without further ado, prepare yourself for the show.

(Update: Link Fixed - thanks JoeCool)

Good night from the Muqata


Anonymous said...

Thought it was the new Kach initation video at first.


Anonymous said...

Cartoon was right about one thing...

"His name is Ariel.
He is a criminal through and through.

He shows no mercy not even for children"

Anonymous said...


Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Why am I not shocked? If I made such a cartoon, I would be assasinated by a terrorist within a week.

Litvshe said...

I loved the musical score...very upbeat. Of course, it wouldn't be a good story for the Iranians if all the Palestinians didn't get killed in the end.

Search the Muqata



Related Posts with Thumbnails