Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dancing With Jameel

Welcome to the Muqata. I am Jack, one of the inmates that haunt this joint and I am pleased to take the helm for a moment. I have had the privilege and the pleasure of being a friend of Jameel's for a short while now.

During that time we have had all sorts of cool adventures. But the coolest and best of them all was that crazy day in Tel Aviv when we go to dance with Matt. If you click here you can watch the video. We're on at about 3:42 or so. If you look carefully you can see Joe Settler doing the cleveland clap step in the back.

It is indeed a wild and wacky world.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the h*ll is "East Jerusalem, West Bank"?

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Safranit: Sigh. I can't even get "Jerusalem, Israel" listed as the birthplace of my kids...it's simply "Jerusalem".

I guess that's why "Matt" keeps on dancing. Its the only semi-intelligent thing he can do to keep the oxygen flowing to his brain.

Jack Steiner said...

Next time we'll wear shirts that provide proper identification of cities and their respective countries.

Mindy Schaper said...

Heh heh- cool video. I watched it a while ago and didn't know you were in it. :)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails