Monday, December 08, 2008

Technical Troubles Plague Jerusalem

11:31 AM Jerusalem, ISRAEL

A Jerusalem tractor cut through 2 of Bezeq's fiber optic lines this morning causing severe technical problems for cell phones, internet and land line usage, as well as the Likud Primaries digital elections.

Not only is the Jerusalem voting location, "Binyanei HaUma" currently "offline", but surrounding areas Mivasseret Zion and Bet Shemesh are affected as well.

I think its time to ban tractors from Jerusalem, period

(anonymous tractor responsible for "accidental" fiber optical cable cut pictured above)


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

5 comments:

nmf #7 said...

HA. So that's why my internet stopped functioning this morning due to a "server error." Did they get it fixed? (Cause my internet seems to be working now.)

Anonymous said...

whos watching out for vote tampering

Anonymous said...

I just got back from voting.

Almost 2 hours!! That does not include travel time.

My feet really hurt. I have to say this: no one was fighting, pushing or shoving.

Whoever planned this voting really screwed up big time.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Moshe; agreed!!!

Jerusalemcop said...

maybe al franken is behind it all

Jcop

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails