Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't know who to vote for?

JoeSettler here (these are my results)

Don't know who to vote for?

This online wizard will help...

http://israel.kieskompas.nl/language/en





Spot on in my case (Ichud Haleumi).

What I found most interesting is where I agreed and disagreed with the various party platform positions.


I bet Jameel got Ichud Leumi too, but he would never admit it. Or he would admit, but would still vote Likud, as I vote by ideology, and he votes to try to beat the system - now that will be an interesting post (coming soon).

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

6 comments:

Tzipporah said...

It seems to be broken - keeps losing my answers. But on two tries out of three it shows that I'm absolutely shizophrenic and my answers match parties ONLY for one kind of question, not all.

So maybe we can have different parties running security, socio-political, and religious issues?

heh. Guess it's a good thing I can't actually vote. :)

BBJ said...

Hmmm. I appear to be a Likud voter on security, Labor on the socioeconomic front.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you are serious or are speaking tongue in cheek with this.
So let me say the obvious just to make sure people don't misunderstand. This tool is very cute and clever, but it's hopelessly naive and simplistic. The world is not so simple - there are many issues and not all issues lie neatly on a 2 dimensional graph.
There are also very important factors that were not taken into account such as the opinion on the individuals making up the party lists, or voting for a large vs. a small party, and many other issues.

The back of the hill said...

Apparently I would vote for SHAS.

Which surprised me considerably.

Anonymous said...

Spot on with me. (Diagonally opposite to Joe, btw)

Cool!

Anonymous said...

I seem to be a Likud voter with Yisrael Beteinu next in line. I guess the Degel Hatorah folks did not resonate with me once again.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails