Thursday, July 02, 2009

Up to $10000 in scholarships and grants

-- Advertisement --

With so many girls seminaries that have advertised here, it's about time a guy's yeshiva graced these pages.

And that Yeshiva is... Yeshivat Hamivtar in the town of Efrat, in Gush Etzion.

Hamivtar is currently advertising their one year program, for young men ages 20 to 30.

And for added incentive Hamivtar is offering up to $10,000 in grants, scholarships and loans to help you make your year in Israel possible and affordable.

Besides learning, the program includes 3 meals a day, trips, dorms, and of course the beautiful atmosphere of a very nice and established settlement.

So, if you've thought about spending the year (or half a year) growing in Torah and learning (and even in learning how to learn), then this may be your perfect opportunity.

So check out Yeshivat Hamivtar and ask them to contact you. They'll be happy to help you fill out the application form and get one of their scholarships, grants, or loans for a year of Torah study.



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

5 comments:

aliyah06 said...

I have a question I'd like to throw out to you and to posters---does anyone know of a boy's post-high school or post-army yeshiva that has a special ed track, or is willing to accomodate a very high-functioning special ed boy (speech and eyesight issues, first language English, Hebrew is coming along)? Any suggestions appreciated.

JoeSettler said...

I haven't heard of any specifically, but I'll keep my ears open.

yitz said...

This was the lamest advertisement I ever saw ---

I learned at HaMivtar and if all they have to offer is a 10,000$ scholarships, 3 meals a day, trips, etc.. then that's lame.

They need serious help marketing..

aliyah06 said...

Thanks! Any leads/help/hints/rumors appreciated....sarah

JoeSettler said...

Yitz: You are invited to write something better. If I like it, I'll post it.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails