Everyone knows that Israel is an apartheid state and the worst abuser of human rights on the planet.
Yet for some strange reason, Israeli Arabs, who champion the creation of a Palestinian State are insistent that they would never want to move there, and would prefer living in the terrible country known as Israel.
Israel Arab Knesset Member Ahmed Tibi stated today in a radio interview with Ben Caspit and Immanuel Rosen:
"Even if as a result of the 20th of September, a Palestinian State does come into creation, not myself nor the rest of the Palestinians living in the borders of the State of Israel, wherever they may be, would ever move their residency to the new Palestinian country and be re-united with their brothers. (source)"
Pick a reason why:
1. Israeli Arabs may support terrorism or the Palestinian cause, but aren't stupid enough to want to move there because they know that Israel is the best possible place for an Arab to live in the Middle East.
2. They hope that the State of Israel will eventually disappear and be swallowed up by "Palestine" so there's no reason to move.
3. Do not want to be accused of supporting "Adam's Burger King" which illegally stole the Burger King licensed name and logo.
4. Concern that Sharia law may be implemented in "Palestine"
5. They know that "Palestine" will go to war with Israel and will eventually get wiped off the map.
Learn to Shoot at Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!
Follow the Muqata on Twitter.
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד