Sunday, September 03, 2006

Jameel's Back.

Hi All -

Sorry I've been so quiet -- I spent the last week of the summer at home; house and car projects, taking the kids places...the kind of stuff you do on a "stay-at-home" vacation, which meant I had hardly any time to blog at all.

But now, all the kids are back in their school/nursery/child-care frameworks, so my wife and I can celebrate the "back-to-school" freedom that parents so richly deserve! Does that make an old-fogie parent?

Who cares!

So...I have lots to write, and I hope to be sharing it with you in in the coming days and weeks.

I would like to add this: one of the most amazing aspects of this blog is the emails from around the world I've received from readers. They really add a dimension to my blogging experience -- be they emails from Canada, New York, Spain or Gibraltar; newspaper editors, radio show hosts, from the children of Nobel Laureates in Literature, or just from readers who wanted to say they liked something, or the readers who have likened me to the essence of all evil against Judaism -- I'd like to thank all those of you who wrote.

It's very much appreciated, and it gives me the extra push to continue with this blog, even on the days I may be too tired or too busy, or don't want to get any splattered grilled chicken on my laptop.

Thanks!

Catch you soon, (and Happy Labor Day or all our USA readers, a mazal tov to all friends of The Muqata who recently got married or are getting married in the coming days)

Jameel.


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

and now to start thinking of what you want on a non-war banner for the muqata ;)

Jack Steiner said...

Personally I come here for the food.

Holy Hyrax said...

Ahhhhh Labor Day. I finally get my due respect.

exsemgirl said...

Welcome back to reality.

We missed you!

(o an thanks for the u-no-what-comment)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails