Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome to the Muqata...

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome all the Jerusalem Post readers to the Muqata.

If you are a new reader it is probably because you read the Jerusalem Post article where Jameel most eloquently expressed himself. Of course if you are a Jerusalem Post reader its amazing you got here at all, as they spelled the address wrong.

As it happens, I am not Jameel, but rather JoeSettler posting an illegal (out)post, and hoping to use all of Jameel's free publicity to invite you to hop over to my blog too.

5 comments:

Batya said...

wow, an illegal blog post
I read that reference, famous all over, our Jameel is.

tafka PP said...

Tentative Yashar Koach on being featured, "Jameel", even if that was below-average, bog-standard Jpost fare about absolutely nothing. (blogpot, anyone?! Sorry, Joe.)

JoeSettler said...

Martin: Then how would you explain Jack's "travel posts" on the Muqata? Does Jameel have 3 full-time blog identities? Personally I think you're right, but Jameel and Jack would disagree.

Strange, I've never seen myself as a dark pessimistic curmudgeon.

Well, curmuddeon maybe.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Martin Cooper: Yes, you've finally figured out my schizophrenic blog personality. I am JoeSettler, Jack, Dovbear, Orthomom and the XGH bloggers.

In my spare time, I'm also PsychoToddler, Hot Chanie, AskShifra and WestBankMama.

Soccer Dad said...

Actually a lot of people won't come to the Muqata as the JPost has the site listed as Muqata.blogpot.com

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails