Monday, December 03, 2007

What Does Jameel Do During Miluim

Howdy folks. It is time to open a new thread discussing what Jameel really does during miluim. Pick one of the following:

A) Searches high and low for new locations for Jameel's Waffle House.
B) Spends hours researching the long history of cleveland sports heroes. (Oops, that is about a five minute exercise. Sorry Ezzie.)
C) Plays three rounds of golf with Joe Settler.
D) Works as a game warden at Hamat Gader.

The floor is open.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

5 comments:

Baila said...

I thought you perfected your game of rummikub.....and thought up original, witty blog posts.

therapydoc said...

Do we still own Hamat Geder?

Jack Steiner said...

Yes. Jameel and I had a great tiyul there a while back.

Ezzie said...

:P

Hey, there are more Cleveland sports heroes than LA ones...!

Jack Steiner said...

Ezzie,

Oh really. Name those two and I'll get my list ready.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails