Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Sorry

-- Advertisement –

I am going to file this under totally unusual.

This advertiser doesn’t want money from you.

This advertiser doesn’t want you to buy anything.

And for that matter they don’t want to sell you anything.

All this advertiser wants from you, is for you to say you’re sorry.

Huh!

What did I do? You, I know, but me?



NJOP
– the National Jewish Outreach Program, is running a program ahead of Yom Kippur. They want to collect the largest number of apologies in the world and post them on their blog. The apologies can be simple emails, videos, pictures, or postcards.

You make your apologies, they’ll post it.

And I went through their blog already, and there are some interesting, funny, weird, sad, serious and sorry apologies up there.

NJOP is calling it Project Forgiveness.

So please forgive this advertising intrusion, and go to the
ProjectForgiveness
site and contribute – not money – but an apology.





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

rockofgalilee said...

This sounds too much like PostSecret.

EndOfWorld said...

Rock: Yeah, it does. It even looks a bit like it, with some apologies coming with artwork

Some of these sound extremely made up, but it's still pretty interesting to read.

Anonymous said...

So why don't you send in your own?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails