Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hunkering Down for the Snow?

If you're in Israel now, you can't but feel the chill in the air. It's already snowing on the Hermon, and everyone is hopefully expecting small amounts of snow as well in Jerusalem and the "central mountain ranges" in Yehuda vShomron.

These photos are fresh from my brother in law...up north, and you can see the snow capped Mt. Hermon.





Going to Israel?
Now get 2 phones for the price of 1 (and free calls too) with Talk'n'Save.


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

2 comments:

jonathan becker said...

nice. stay warm, everybody.

Anonymous said...

I was up in metullah last week (for the hockey tournament)and the chermon was snow capped even then. I would love to take my kids and go sledding - but who has time?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails