(All these quotes were made in the years after 1967, following Israel's liberation of Judea and Samaria from the illegal Jordanian occupation.)
1) I hope that Jews, including those in America will come to settle in Hebron and around it.
2) Jews have complete rights in this land, to live in Gush Etzion and Har Hebron in its entirety.
3) If we manage to create a massive Aliyah [to the territories], we will be able to keep this land whole, like it was.
4) There never was a Palestinian state, and the Arabs that conquered the land never developed anything.
5) I would never give a command to destroy any settlement in the territories.
6) We need to increase pace, and spread more settlements across the map.
And as a bonus:
1) Who gave 10% of his pension to the Rabbi Levinger’s yeshiva in Hebron?
Answers to these 6 quotes after Shabbat.
Learn to Shoot at Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!
Follow the Muqata on Twitter.
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד