Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shake that Lulav, Baby. (I love Israel during sukkot)

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael


The back of the hill said...

The Magen Avraham would NOT approve!
Well, neither would Queen Victoria, so it's all good.

Cool video.

Truth said...

ex-Jcop posted that long ago, buddy, :-)


RR said...

I also love Israel during Succot- ain't it great?

I've seen that video a few times but I have to watch it again, it's so cute!!

kasamba said...

This is now my theme song for Sukkos!!!
(Shake it- like a polaroid picture- shake it)

YMedad said...

I had this up the previous day, Tuesday, just after 10AM. Jameel, spending too much time in the Succah off-line? And check out the other Lulav video I got up.

Holy Hyrax said...


Holy crap. Sukkot!!. I forgot about the lulav.

Sara with NO H said...

I was in Israel for yom kippur and the first days of sukkot and I didn't want to come home! Sigh.

mevaseretzion said...


Search the Muqata



Related Posts with Thumbnails