Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sukkot: Life on the Edge

Sorry I've been a bit out of it the past few days; been slightly busy "out of place, out of mind".

And while some say that life at the Muqata is "living life on the edge" -- I think this Sukka in Kiryat Ata (Hafia area) is a much clearer example.





hat-tip: Net-net.

I hope to be back in the groove by after sukkot...till then, posting will be lighter than usual.

Moadim LiSimcha,

Jameel.



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

10 comments:

Shoshana said...

There was a sukkah like that in Baltimore also - hanging off the edge of a balcony of an apartment. Apparently, it was an overeager engineering student who had his professor look over his plans to make sure it would work - and it did! Very cool. Happy Sukkot!

Sarah Likes Green said...

cool!

just no aerobics or jump rope inside that one ;)

enjoy the rest of sukkot!

kasamba said...

Now THAT's Bitachon!!!

Scraps said...

Chagim u'zmanim l'sasson!

Talk about going out on a limb to fulfill a mitzvah. :-P That is really quite the impressive feat.

Reuven Chaim Klein said...

http://www.moshiach.ru/photo/details.php?image_id=430

bec said...

pass the chicken soup but before you do, everyone, lean to the left!

the sabra said...

..you mean life on the ledge, dont you?

Friar Yid (not Shlita) said...

A little rickety for my tastes, but as far as urban treehouses go, I give it points for imagination.

Orthonomics said...

I'd be scared to step foot in the sukkah! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Anonymous said...

As the daughter of a building manager, I'm holding my head in my hands, but it's very...uh...ingenious.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails