Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sept 1rst...Dragging Kids off to School

September First. Vacation Arrives for Parents as kids go back to school after a much too long summer vacation.

Getting kids off their summer facebook addiction makes this picture all the scarier.


My sister-in-law emailed this picture to her kids, reminding them that she DOESN'T want to see any of them behaving this way on Tuesday...



Earn El Al tickets to Israel and other rewards with the HAS Advantage Credit Card!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

10 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

I fell off my chair laughing. My chair was immediately filled by Sports Guy, home from his first day at school. I informed him that my computer has no clue where Facebook lives. I suggested a book. He decided it was time for a nap. Choices, choices...

yitz said...

ahem .. facebook and twitter are both cellphone friendly..

during summer vacation they were probably texting less since they were always on the computer..

so maybe all that will happen when school starts is that you will be paying more to orange/cellcom/pelephone..

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Yitz: Nope...we refused to get 3G/facebook friendly cellphones for the teenagers.

Internet on cellphones is totally out.

Mikeage said...

Some of our kids went back on Rosh Chodesh... or at least the Sunday afterwards :)

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Mikeage: One of my kids started today...

YMedad said...

If you're going to get dragged, do it for a good reason.

smb said...

great pic

Baila said...

When I told my kids that the school year computer rules were in effect as of today, one had a tantrum and the other--well, never mind.

Lifei is tough.

Ben said...

As long as the network wire is still connected who cares about the power ;)

Kamagra said...

I think that this happen every day in many places, when we have kids is very difficult, because they only want stay at home for playing video games all day, so, we have to take some hard decisions

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails