Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Amir Peretz - Israel's Dan Qualye

Amir Peretz -- Israel's Defense Minister attempts to explain Israel's defense policy of restraint as a means of bringing peace and quiet to southern Israel.

"No restraint is something infinite. The restraint in the past 24 hours is a restraint aimed at conveying a message. We demand peace and we have the ability to provide must more painful responses. At the moment the forces focusing their efforts, so I ask that no one delude themselves. I want to bring peace and quiet," he said." (YNetnews)

He said the above in HEBREW, and it was translated to English.

Good thing I don't live in Sederot. What an idiot.





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

1 comment:

JJ said...

Just call him Mr. Articulate...

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails