Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jewish Geography -- Your Help Needed

This is probably one of my stranger posts, but I've been asked to help 2 individuals...and as I've written before, if my blog can help someone out -- then why not use it for the good of mankind? (or at least, the JBlogosphere).

1. A commenter by the name of Ari Kinsberg has been visiting this blog from time to time -- ARI! If you read this - please email me! People are trying to contact you! (And I know the people...they aren't axe murderers or tax collectors)

2. If you know someone who works at Microsoft in Redmond, WA who would be willing to be in email contact with me (muqata@gmail.com) -- there's a very serious 13 year old who would very much appreciate it. (He asked if I know anyone from Microsoft in Redmond, and since I didn't know anyone offhand, I volunteered to try and find someone via my blog)

Neither of these requests are life-threatening, spam-related, or malicious...and if you can help out - then thanks! (And neither of these requests are urban legends either)

A public service brought to you by Muqata JBlogosphere Industries.


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jameel -

Love your blog! Drop me an email, and I'll be glad to give you a hand.

Bill

Ezzie said...

Oooo... ask Bill if he can buy me a Mac, will ya?! :)

the sabra said...

(gasp of utmost respect)
is that really bill gates!??




p.s. jameel-ur blog doesnt ALWAYS turn to eretz yisrael..you gotta change it..

ifyouwillit... said...

I have a good friend that works for Microsoft in Redmond, WA. They live close by too, I was lucky enough to be taken round the campus when I went to stay with them a few years back.

Drop me an email and when I get home from work I will see if I can hook you two up.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

The Sabra: Thats about as real a Bill Gates as you are a real Sabra.

Ifyouwillit: Thanks -- the race is now on to see who can help first.

Winning Prize -- the person who helps out with the microsoft connection, finds out who the real me is :)

(And Ari - thanks for the email!)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails