Thursday, June 01, 2006

Olmert: One More Suicide Bombing and I'll give them whatever they want!

When I see a headline like this in YNet, Haaretz, and the JPost newspapers, I usually just roll my eyes knowing that just when I thought we couldn't go any lower, we usually do.

Truth be told, this headline and story are from "The Onion" -- a satire newspaper/webzine I used to read all the time, till I started blogging.

Now I have to rely on hat-tips from my friends...thanks ADM :)

Chag Sameach!



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

6 comments:

JoeSettler said...

The article missed this statements by Olmert:

"Nothing will stop me, I hope at end of my term reality here will be completely different."

stillruleall said...

The sickest thing is, that could have been in Yediot or Haaretz!

Anonymous said...

In all seriousness, was there really another bombing over the wknd?

FrumGirl said...

Want to wish you and yours a Chag Sameach!

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

unaware: b'h, there wasn't anything.

Stilruleall; Yeah, I know :(

FrumGirl: Thanks! Hope you had a great chag!

have popcorn will lurk said...

And just think, we have the British to thank for coming up with the idea 50+ years ago. Thanks. :(

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails