Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moshe Feiglin Responds

25 Adar I, 5768
March 3, ‘08

To the British Government
Home Office
Border and Immigration Agency

Two months ago, I received a letter from your office in which you stated that I am not welcome in your country. As I was under the impression that the letter was a practical joke, I attempted to clarify its authenticity before I replied. Now that I have ascertained that the letter is indeed authentic, I wish to make a few points:

1. I did not request entry into Britain and I have no immediate plans to do so.

2. It would be proper to investigate the reasons for this strange initiative against a political figure in Israel. This initiative constitutes yet another example of European interference in Israel’s internal affairs.

3. Being that infamous terrorists such as Ibrahim Moussaui of the Hizbollah are actually most welcome in Britain, while I -- who have never harmed anyone - am not, I understand that your policy is to encourage and support terror.

4. As is clarified in your letter, the basis for your decision is material that I had written years ago citing the necessity to fight Arab terrorists and my analysis of the culture from which terror grows. Among other facts, you quote my article in which I wrote that "The Arab is not the son of the desert, but rather, its father."

For your information, that quote was taken directly from the book "The Desert Yesterday and Today" written by none other than British High Commissioner of Sinai, Sir Claude Jarvis in 1938.

5. Considering the moral depths to which your nation has sunk, I find your letter most complimentary. It is a great honor for me to join the illustrious list of former prime ministers of Israel, Menachem Begin and Yitzchak Shamir, who also received similar letters from your offices.

Sincerely,

Moshe Feiglin


For More Quality Posts Read JoeSettler

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

5 comments:

The back of the hill said...

That's okay, Mr. Feiglin - no one in their right mind wants to go to Britain anyway. Both the food and the climate are appalling, half the natives don't bathe, and most of them can't speak English. Well, excepting the Pakistanis, Indians, and West-Indians. Who also provide the only food in England that's edible. But there are far too few of them to really make a difference. Most folks over there are dour anti-Semites with foul manners, moldy clothes, and unappealing pimply pallor.

Come to the US instead. You'll have more fun, enjoy a better climate, and have access to all sorts of cultural amenities and events without horrid snob twits to spoil the experience.

And if your really must have English food (which is precisely why, by the way?) we also have that over here. Cooked by people who wash their hands. We call them Mexicans. Not British. A far better class of people. They're friendly, hard-working, and polite.

Hope to see you soon,

Anonymous said...

that's classy on Moshe's part. He didn't resort to mocking or insulting British culture or politics; he just explained his reasoning behind not wanting to be a part of either. Though I'm now in the U.S. if Moshe gets nominated as Rosh Ha'Likud I'll be voting Likud. If not, I have but one choice: Eihud Le'umi or the N.U. as they call it here.

Anonymous said...

Pwn'd!

owmwo said...

Just back in Inglistan after visiting Israel for the first time. Saw the item on Feiglin in the paper on the plane back - after the Almog affair I thought the UK government would stop this antisemitism posing as human-rights type rubbish. Makes me really ashamed to be British. Then in the car home a biased story from Kate Adie about Gaza on the BBC radio. Muslim clerics spout hatred towards unbelievers and glorify terrorists in the grant-aasisted "community-centres" of Inglistan with no fear of reprimand. An Iraqi mullah visiting Yorkshire recently was shocked by the rhetoric he was hearing in UK mosques and said it would not be allowed back home. And we have people like Moussawi visiting and Hamza still here. You're right Moshe - it's war we're looking at. And the imbeciles in power in London, Amsterdam, Bonn, Paris, .... just don't get it. Keep speaking your mind and little Inglistan can make some more cretinous proclamations against you to buy a few stinking votes from Bradford.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the letter?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails