Monday, March 10, 2008

My Letter to the UK Home Office

mailto: Border_Control_CSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Dear Sirs,

I recently became aware of your decision to ban Moshe Feiglin from entering the UK.

I was personally offended to learn, that among the various distinguished gentlemen that your country has banned from entering the UK (such as Menachem Begin and various IDF generals, and not Hezbollah terrorists), that I am not on that same list!

I hereby request and demand that I immediately be added to your banned list.

With all due disrespect,

JoeSettler
www.JoeSettler.com

7 comments:

JoeSettler said...

Feel free to send them a letter too.

Lurker said...

Just who do you think you are to make such a presumptuous demand of the British Home Office? It takes exceptional stature and superlative accomplishments to achieve that level of disrespect.

-suitepotato- said...

lurker: "Just who do you think you are to make such a presumptuous demand of the British Home Office? It takes exceptional stature and superlative accomplishments to achieve that level of disrespect."

Or just to be right when the British government is wrong.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I sent that info a couple days ago to a friend, and she wrote a powerful powerful letter to the UK and to the US UK offices. I am in the process of getting her ok to send it to you. You'd be real proud.
What is your email?
Neshama
habayitah@gmail.com

The back of the hill said...

Me too! Me too! Ban me too!

Anonymous said...

neshama,

JoeSettler at gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

If it doesn't work via Neshama, I'd be DELIGHTED to push this thru for you: I can personally point them to the posts they'd find the most offensive ;-)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails