Monday, September 07, 2009

More Planeloads of People Achieve the Dream

More Olim make the flight home to Israel.



This Rosh HaShana, why not start seriously thinking about aliya?

When we complete the davening on Yom Kippur and say "לשנה הבאה בירושלים" (Next Year in Jerusalem) -- it doesn't mean NEXT year (as in, the next year after the present one), but rather, the coming year.

Earn El Al tickets to Israel and other rewards with the HAS Advantage Credit Card!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

Baila said...

I must have seen that video 100 times. It kills me every time. We just celebrated out second anniversary, and I still can't believe we did it.

And if we can do it, (almost) anyone can.

westbankmama said...

I still cry when seeing these videos!

Ways of Zion said...

Okay, just cried my eyes out! Called to the kids to watch too....lots to think about!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails