Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Videos of the Day Roundup

The well done Eights Days of Chanuka -- NBN video.


Palestinian Authority TV slanders Israel (surprised? pathetic)


So glad I'm neither a West Coast OR East Coast Jew...


So glad I don't have hashkafic problems about science and Orthodoxy.


Glad I'm not flying with my kids in the USA anytime in the near future

TSA Screener Accosting 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint from RonPaul Fan on Vimeo.






Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

ProfK said...

If you really want to enter into the fray about that sandwich try that it might not be east coast versus west coast at all--try Omaha, Nebraska as a possibility. See http://www.rowlandweb.com/reuben/history.asp

The back of the hill said...

Wow! That girl (Jasmine Anthony?) who points out that it ain't kosher is HOT! Wow!

Jack Steiner said...

Everyone knows that the West Coast Jews are the real Jews. ;)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails