Monday, March 21, 2011

At a non-violent protest...

On Friday, during the "non-violent" Arab protest in the City of David (aka Shiloach, Silwan), Arab terrorists threw Molotov Cocktails, one of which hit a policeman dead on.



The policeman suffered light burns, but received treatment and will be alright.

As far as I know, the Arab terrorists were not shot and killed.


Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Follow the Muqata on Twitter.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't really say I feel bad for the police.

While I'm sure that particular policeman has nothing to do with the abuse to regular Israeli civilians, the police as a whole seem to be corrupt or at the very least extremely abusive. I can't feel sorry to see them burn.

Maybe I'm ignorant on the issue though and need someone to better explain to me the situation in Israel.

JoeSettler said...

I heard that this particular policeman has never assaulted any settler and is a good cop.

Anonymous said...

*like Joe Settler* lol

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

AbuTor said...

I don't know anything about the cop, but when we got stoned on Shabbat in Abu Tor (twice) this past weekend, the police actually came down and arrested the owner of the house used by the stonethrowers. That has never happened before - somehow I think that they are fed up with the arabs (due to the Friday protests and esp. due to the mem-pey who was burned) and are therefore starting to clamp down.

moco said...

mesin fotocopy
rental sound
rumah dijual
perlengkapan bayi
toko bunga
bengkel mobil
party organizer

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails