Thursday, March 24, 2011

IDF Attacks Gaza

Friday Morning: 6 more rockets hit the Eshkol Region surrounding Gaza last night. No reported injuries. As I wrote yesterday about the unconfirmed reports of a ground assault yesterday, I had my doubts, and in fact, there is no evidence of it happening, except for some Hamas websites...which are usually wrong, I don't believe there was a ground incursion.

Thursday Evening: At about 8:40 PM this evening, a combined IDF Air and Naval assault commenced on Gaza. Loud explosions can be heard from Gaza...

There are unconfirmed reports of an IDF Ground troops incursion into Northern Gaza, but I have my doubts.

I'm sure Goldstone is already preparing his next report.


Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Follow the Muqata on Twitter.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There isn't one country I know that would put up with the shoite you have and for so long.

Good Luck Israel

Anonymous said...

"There are unconfirmed reports of an IDF Ground troops incursion into Northern Gaza, but I have my doubts."


Where are these unconfirmed reports from? everyone's spreading this on facebook but no one has a source so I think this might be their source!

NormanF said...

Jameel, retract it.

If Carl in Jerusalem isn't live-blogging it, nothing is happening.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

There were plenty of reports about it, but I couldn't find any confirmation of it, which is WHY I wrote:

1. They are unconfirmed reports.
2. I don't believe it.

Unknown said...

They may be commandos like shayetet 13.
During cast least they were far deeper in the strip than any other unit, and reportedly fighted even before the land opetation begun.

EvanP said...

We just got an SMS to say tegu lim because the Army was going in.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails