Saturday, March 05, 2011

Jewish baby injured in violent Leftwing protest

On Friday at Ir David (Shiloach), 3 Leftists were arrested after some rioter slingshotted a Jewish baby with a marble. Leftist troublemaker Arik Ascherman was at the scene.

I happen to have one of these marbles at home. My neighbor's car windows were shattered by a few the other week. They're not your usual marbles, but are actually unusually large and heavy.

I have no updates as to the condition of the baby, but the baby was treated at home.

Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe article says it was palestinians who did it, not "leftists".

JoeSettler said...

I said the rioters hurt the baby.

It's becoming clear to all that the Left are typically the instigators and directors of many of these "spontaneous" riots. The Palestinians are merely pawns and tools.

And of course there's Ascherman, he's got a history of somehow constantly being where confrontation is...

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails