Thursday, June 18, 2009

No new posts!

I know everyone has gotten used to a few posts everyday, but Jameel was sent away on a secret mission this week (which he may (or may not) talk about when he returns), and I'm just super busy right now.

So hold on tight. Jameel returns in the middle of next week - hopefully with tons of cool pictures.

I'll try to post if something important happens (or if I can figure a way past Jameel's moratorium on anti-Obama posts).

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

NormanF said...

Not to worry...Nasty Hillary had a fall and suffered a broken elbow shortly after a meeting where she tongue-lashed Israel. I do not think this was an ordinary accident.... what you witnessed was the hand of G-d!

Anonymous said...

what about srugim?

Neshama said...

NormanF :-) Don't you mean Elbow of Hashem?
Okay, not so funny.

JoeSettler, if Jameel comes back with pictures then we might be able to guess where he went on his (notso)secret mission!?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails