Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Haveil Havalim #57 is up!

Great roundup by AbbaGav in this week's Haveil Havalim, edition #57.

The JIB's are over. Kudos to the winners -- specifically those friends of the Muqata: Hihurim, DovBear, Jewlicious, Dry Bones, Cahan's in Israel, Lazer Beams, Treppenwitz, and special muqata-guest blogger who almost got the gold...The Artist formerly know as the Purple Parrot who is going slightly mad.

Thanks to the JPost and Dave from Israellicool -- maybe we'll figure out a way next year to properly balance behemoth blogs against the smaller ones. (no, I'm NOT bitter ;-)


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

3 comments:

tafka PP said...

Next year maybe they'll create a special "Life in the Muqata" category. Freund will be hard pressed to compete with you there!

Thanks for the nod- As I've said before, I've always preferred Silver to Gold anyway...

DovBear said...

Thanks bro.

MC Aryeh said...

I like the "Life in the Muqata" category idea. But what if someone else in the category e-mailed everyone they knew to vote for them, and you didn't win. That would be very sad....

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails