Sunday, April 15, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Work calls.

Again.

So I'm leaving on a Jet Plane to Budapest tomorrow...on "Malev" airlines. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload pictures from all the different posts I need to put up this week....and you'll see them here soon.

The question is, on Malev Hungarian Airlines, will I see:

Chandeliers at the check in desk
Clear Plastic covers on the airplane seats
Stewardesses with blonde sheitels

And will they serve Goulash for breakfast?

These and other questions to be answered soon.

--Jameel







Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

10 comments:

Mikeage said...

Junket's in Budapest are work? ;)

Sarah Likes Green said...

you'll be in luck if they serve hungarian brownies for breakfast.

bec said...

when i was there i noticed that everyone walks around with paprika and dumplings....

Reuven Chaim Klein said...

Hey don't knock Hungarians! We're good people, really!

Shmilda said...

LOL

I love Budapest, actually. It's a really nice city, recovering from the communists pretty well, and it's got a decent amount of kosher food (ask about the slivovitz that's only sold in the frum neighborhood). Also, the subway stations are the nicest I've seen (especially under Andrassy Utca).

Egészségedre!

Oh, and if you want to see chandeliers, go to Vienna instead.

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Enjoy ...

Anonymous said...

i hear the flight attendants all have these bright yellow smileys pasted on their faces..

Anonymous said...

Safe travels.

tafka PP said...

Smirk. You could have asked Noorster for some helpful phrases.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had something really "hungarian" to say, but I've been up all night with this acid indigestion and burping, after eating some stuffed peppers at my machatainistah. . . .


Going Home

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails