Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh, the things I wanted to write...

For the past 48 hours, blogger has been giving me grief to the point that I could not post (edit buttons were missing) The fix for it (despite what blogger will tell you) is that its not enough to clear our temporary files from your browser's cache, but to also logout and login via the following link: https://www2.blogger.com/login.g.)

And now, with only a few minutes left for me to blog today, I present you with the following options:

You the readers now get to chose what I should write about in my next post.

1. Extreme Matza Baking @ 1:30 PM, Erev Pesach
2. Our off-the-beaten-path tiyul in the Shomron on Chol Hamoed
3. Muqata family tiyul to Hevron on Chol Hamoed
4. My fun afikoman presents (mine...not my kids)
5. Jameel Bauer CTU activies (or, what took place between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM)
6. Potluck posting (or one of your choosing)
7. Or, you can vote for me to go to Kever Yehoshua bin Nun tonight at midnight...and post about that.

The choice is yours....voting begins now. (5:15 PM, Israel time)

--Jameel





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

19 comments:

Special Ed said...

Can you just post the pictures from everything, they all sound amazing!

I'd definitley go to the kever again too, it looked incredible last time you did it.

mevaseretzion said...

Jameel Bauer. Definitely.

Anonymous said...

Am I in time? I vote 5, on the basis that it sounds like an exciting mystery, and it might be a posting you can get through without using any words I don't understand!

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Keverf Yehoshua! Go! Go! Go!

Anonymous said...

Just to mix things up Hevron....Hubby is still angry that I don't want to go.....

DigitalIsrael said...

I'd like to read all of them.

Anonymous said...

definetly jameel bauer

tafka PP said...

yeah- Kever Yehoshua Bin Nun is like, SO last year!

The back of the hill said...

Dude, your list is too long. I want all of them. All. Who says we need to cut you any slack.

You have material that matches all seven choices?

Good! Then formulate that material into posts. Now that we know it's there, we want it all.

Lion of Zion said...

i usually love tiyyulim, but . . .

CTU, CTU, CTU!

Irina Tsukerman said...

8. All of the above! ; )

Sarah Likes Green said...

all of them of course!

but start with 2 and 3 ;)

Ezra Seligsohn said...

5 for sure...
and i wanna see the rest!

Rafi G. said...

Is it too late to vote? I vote for kever Yehoshua. oops, I just found out (from you) that we missed each other... I was there from about 4:30 am... check out my post with some pics at here

Jack Steiner said...

I want a post about our waffle breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, waffles!

Anonymous said...

How about lunch with me before I leave eh ?

the sabra said...

kever kever kever!
(im early for next years vote)

Anonymous said...

everything!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails