Friday, August 31, 2007

The Annual Waffle Hunt

Get ready folks, it is almost time for the annual Mad Muqata Waffle Hunt. It is that special event in which Jameel hides a golden waffle. The person who finds the waffle receives a very special prize and is eligible to participate in one of Jameel's special tiyulim.

As you can see from the picture above some people have already begun playing. What are you waiting for? Stop reading and get out there and find that waffle!


Wherever I am, I make very special waffles.

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

*chuckle*

Holy Hyrax said...

I found it.

http://www.goldenmalted.com/

Jack Steiner said...

This year the prize is really cool. Or so I heard.

Holy Hyrax said...

>This year the prize is really cool. Or so I heard.

I hope its an A/C

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails