Monday, August 27, 2007

ebay: getting rid of junk

My wife, G-d bless her, hates collecting junk.

As I've written before, I collect "stuff", and then try to hide some of it in the attic, some in boxes, and some, gets thrown out. I can't throw out lots of it because it's worth so much...Star Wars comic book #1, my telescope, microscope, N scale train set -- we're talking decent hobbies. Of course, when I try to find something important, like a 5.25 inch floppy drive so I can copy important files from 10 years ago from floppies onto a CD (and thereby, throw out hundreds of floppies)...I can't find it.

Maybe I should take more advantage of ebay. We've already seen the following items for sale on ebay (and reposted on this blog):

1. The City of Petach Tikva
2. R' Ovadia Yosef's car
3. The first pizza after pesach

This Weird Al video clip puts ebay into a clearer perspective.




Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

3 comments:

Lurker said...

I love Weird Al. He's like Schlock Rock, but without a message. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have star wars comic book #1 ;)

Ebay would work if your in america, and you actually had the time to list, pack asnd ship all your junk.

Lion of Zion said...

just let me know when you are ready to get rid of those plumbas.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails