I suspect they must have wanted to run this campaign ahead of Shavuot. On the other hand with the 3 weeks and 9 days coming up, and people looking for non-meat recipes and products to cook and eat, maybe their timing was right after all.
Tnuva just launched their new (and very extensive) website.
The site has product coupons.
Locations throughout the US where their products can be bought (stores and addresses by city and neighborhoods).
And their entire product line (with pictures)v- and let me tell you, it looks like you can get a lot more Tnuva products in America than we get here in Israel! (That's just not right).
And obviously all the products are Chalav Yisrael.
One can't forget all the recipes and tips.
- 3 containers (about 26 oz) Tnuva 95% Fat Free Creamy Soft Cheese
- 7 oz. sour cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- 5 Tbsp. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1.5 containers of whipped cream (dairy, 12 oz.)
- 1 lb. strawberries (or any seasonal fruit) rinsed and dried
A spring-form pan 10" diameter, greased
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix the cheese, egg yolks, flour, pudding, sour cream, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites with the remaining sugar until stiff.
- Fold the cheese mixture into the egg white mixture. Pour into the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the cake is golden brown (or when a toothpick stuck into the middle comes out dry)
- Using a knife, cut around the perimeter of the pan. Turn off the oven and let cake cool inside it, leaving the oven door ajar
- For the icing, whip the cream with sugar until stiff. Chill the cake and top with icing and fresh strawberries
So look for the Tnuva logo - and visit the Tnuva Website.
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד