Friday, April 25, 2008

Last but not least

Today we spent the day in the Science Museum (again... free) in Jerusalem.

The kids loved it. It's all hands on, and there is something for all ages.

My favorite is the foam brick arch bridge you can build and walk on. It used to be up front, but now they hid in the back of the gardens.

I should mention (just out of fairness), all these museums were opened to the public during the holiday by way of sponsorship by Bank HaPoalim.

I hope you all had as fun a Pesach as the JoeSettler family did.

Chag Sameach.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

1 comment:

Commenter Abbi said...

I was afraid to take the kids to museums myself, because of the crowds. Now I'm sorry I didn't. :/.

Glad you had a great time! I love the science museum as well, but I don't remember those foam bricks.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails