1) Visit Efrat and buy a home overlooking a park:
Give them a call and make an appointment.
2) Go on an IsraelChallenge Adventure
Swing down mountains, bike up mountains, jeep across mountains.
Fun for the whole family.
(Some of our readers already went and had a great time, and now I hear Treppenwitz is getting a free jeep tour - that's just not fair)
There is also a DISCOUNT for signing up through their website.
3) Check out how the other half lives in Israel.
But only if you're a serious potential client of this exclusive Ein Karem villa.
4) It's not over the Green line, but Beit Shemesh is also part of Israel, and that's where Rabbi Rosner and family are moving to and forming his new community.
I'm sure Shelly Levine will be happy to have someone show you around his new neighborhood during Chol HaMoed.
5) If you are going up North, visit the "Leadership Yeshiva Academy". But call first to make sure someone will be there to greet you, as it is Pesach Vacation.
Plenty more tiyullim and fun advice coming up in other posts this week.
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד