First of all, my apologies.
New Blogger has been giving me grief -- and the edit buttons don't always appear, meaning I couldn't edit or post anything the past few days.
I have quite a bit to say, but first wanted to point you to Rafi G's posting about his trip to Sederot over here. Who would have thought that there's still a Kadmina Party building in Sederot...
Other important things I'll be blogging about this week:
1. Who actually won the 200,000th visitor to the Muqata Blog contest?
2. Shimon Peres is running for President of Israel...the chances of him winning are similar to that of the Qassam rockets stopping to fall on Sederot today.
3. Shmita. Lots more about Shmitta and Otzar Haaretz
4. The Altelena -- remember it?
5. The new park being built on the Hiriya garbage dump/landfill.
6. Dvar Torah on this week's upcoming parasha.
7. And...if anyone out there knows how to photoshop a smiley face graphic onto a video clip, please let me know.
See you soon!
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael