Having been tagged by so many people with the "MEME of 8" (or eight things you didn't know about a particular blogger), I finally got around to this today, and present, the "After Eight" MEME... Or, 8 Things you didn't know about Jameel.
1. I like spaghetti. Plain. Even with no tomato sauce. Even though it's a "plain" food, I'd even order it in restaurants (and you thought it was only waffles...)
3. I often sleep with my hands behind my head. What does this mean? I didn't even know I routinely slept like that...maybe once in a while.I had no clue how routine it was till yesterday afternoon, when someone noticed one of the kids sprawled out sleeping on chair, and the discussion came up about how we sleep...and my wife said that I sleep like that. Who knew. My wife mentioned an article which said it had something to do with confidence...but I'm not convinced.
4. Favorite Colors: Purple and Green. My favorite shirt though, was a polo shirt with black and purple stripes (horizontal). Over the past few years, orange has crept into our lives...and while it wasn't my favorite color by far, it has been absorbed...5. I have not read any Harry Potter book in completion, though we own most of them. I saw parts of some of the movies.
6. I once ran away from my summer day camp to spend the whole day reading science fiction books in a local book store.
7. I believe my black hat flew out of the car window in Washington Heights in 1989...and has never been seen from, since.