Monday, December 12, 2005

Amshinover the Ringer.

As Amshi pointed out on his blog, he is on his way to Israel for a week.

I find it suspicious that Amshi happens to be coming over the very same day as the start of the JIB (Jewish & Israeli Blogger) 2005 awards nominations process (which also lasts a week).

Since Amshi is one of the JBlogosphere's most outrageous and colorful bloggers, I wonder if he's part of the JIB awards blue-ribbon panel of judges, or perhaps, he's coming to actually lobby on behalf of certain blogs.

Cast your votes. Why is Amshi really coming to Israel?

Maybe this time I'll snag him for a visit at the Muqata.

1 comment:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Thanks Batya...I don't have enough problems.

I'll work on it soon.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails