Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We Interrupt Muqata Programming for this Important Special Announcement

Kind Readers: While I was having a blast with my Fleeing Manila posting, a rather irate blogger commented to me on the story. While I won't deny anything written on my posting, I found that my posting had been picked up by a Philippino blogging RSS service listed as "Blogs about Manila."

The last thing I need is for Philippino bloggers to create an international incident between the Philippines and the hosting country of the Muqata, or worse, for Philippino bloggers to start hounding the Muqata.

Therefore, I am currently taking down the posting, "Fleeing Manila, Part #1"

I will continue to write part #2 and others, and if you're interested, please drop me an email and I'll be happy to send you a copy.

Obviously, all Muqata decisions are reversible...we'll see how this pans out.
If you really wish, I would consider guest blogging it elsewhere...life is so...Interesting.


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pls send a copy to me at safranit at gmail.com

Irina Tsukerman said...

Please send me a copy to sicat222@gmail.com!

If you decide not to put the series back up on your blog, you're welcome to use my blog! Just let me know.

Lab Rab said...

Isn't it funny how the big time Israeli bloggers completely ignore Jameel but the entire nation of the Philipines is reading his every word?

Batya said...

I missed it, so please...

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Well people, I think I will repost it. The word "Manila" and "Philippines" will be replaced with the following:

A Third World Banana Republic in the South Pacific.

That should keep them guessing ;-)

Stay tuned for part 2 on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

yey!

bec said...

nice. totally looking forward to reading it.

JoeSettler said...

Hey! Replacing the name was my idea. (your document) :)

rockofgalilee said...

This is genuine proof that you really are part of the Likud Central Committee.

A couple of philipino terrorists start bad mouthing you and suddenly you pack up and leave?

I vote put it back up with the manila and philipino and let them cry you a river.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Rock: That was so low...pack up and leave? The Muqata? No way.

In any event - it's all written. I'm just not sure I want to post it today, with all the Amona stuff going on today.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails