Current Special Topics Pages
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Posted by Ze'ev at 1/12/2006 02:42:00 PM
I've been wracking my brain trying to decide what type of post would be most appropriate for my special guest appearance at The Muqata. I have decided to dig deep into my bag of tricks (AKA posts that I haven't yet gotten around to writing), and have come up with a post that I was saving for my own blog - Israel Perspectives, but since it was the brainchild of Jameel (along with a Hat-Tip to Strong Bad) I will announce the grand opening of the Kitzoni Cafe on the screen of The Muqata.
We all know how it is... After a long day of "grabbing hilltops", blocking roads, constructing "illegal outposts", refusing orders, and 'uprooting "Palestinian" olive trees, you just need a place to unwind - a place where everyone (not just the Shabak) knows your name - a place where you can feel at home (until the IDF comes to "disengage" you)...
Welcome to the Kitzoni Cafe!
Here's our current lunch-special:
For those of you in the mood for a good piece of meat, how about our
Blood(thirst)y Settler Steak - rare, of course, with some Fundamentalist Fries on the side?
You can wash it down with our pareve Occupa-ccino - a taste of home, even if it that home really doesn't belong to you...
Here are some of the other items on our menu:
* Hamas with Ful (or Bassar) - with fresh olive oil from... that's right - recently uprooted "Palestinian" olive trees.
* Menachem Begil w/ a (Yitzchack) Shamir
* Kahane Tza-Duck
* Fresh Filet of Bass-i
* The Benny Foot-e-Long Hotdog
* Levi Esh-Cola in a Dubi Weis-Glass that's always filled to the top...
* Sharm-El-(Milk)Sheik - We can hold the whip cream if you Are-A-Fat... err... on a diet.
* Hiz-Bowl-A-(Soup) with A-Ssad of salad.
* Histad-root Beer with Amir Peretzles on the side...
* Hebro-wnies - Who knew that 3,000 years of Jewish history could taste so good?!
* Supreme Court Justice Michael Ch-icken Wings - Bucket full of only the spiciest Right-wing(er)s!
* Ehud Ba-Rack of Lamb
* After Dinner Cara-Vela Mints
And, don't forget to bring your kids, where they can enjoy our special Hilltop Youth Menu!
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Kitzoni Cafe - located just to the Right of The Muqata.
If anyone asks, tell them that Jameel sent you...
Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael and Israel Perspectives