Thursday, January 12, 2006

Welcome to the Kitzoni Cafe



I've been wracking my brain trying to decide what type of post would be most appropriate for my special guest appearance at The Muqata. I have decided to dig deep into my bag of tricks (AKA posts that I haven't yet gotten around to writing), and have come up with a post that I was saving for my own blog - Israel Perspectives, but since it was the brainchild of Jameel (along with a Hat-Tip to Strong Bad) I will announce the grand opening of the Kitzoni Cafe on the screen of The Muqata.

We all know how it is... After a long day of "grabbing hilltops", blocking roads, constructing "illegal outposts", refusing orders, and 'uprooting "Palestinian" olive trees, you just need a place to unwind - a place where everyone (not just the Shabak) knows your name - a place where you can feel at home (until the IDF comes to "disengage" you)...

Welcome to the Kitzoni Cafe!

Here's our current lunch-special:

For those of you in the mood for a good piece of meat, how about our
Blood(thirst)y Settler Steak - rare, of course, with some Fundamentalist Fries on the side?

You can wash it down with our pareve Occupa-ccino - a taste of home, even if it that home really doesn't belong to you...

Here are some of the other items on our menu:

* Hamas with Ful (or Bassar) - with fresh olive oil from... that's right - recently uprooted "Palestinian" olive trees.

* Menachem Begil w/ a (Yitzchack) Shamir

* Kahane Tza-Duck

* Fresh Filet of Bass-i

* The Benny Foot-e-Long Hotdog

* Levi Esh-Cola in a Dubi Weis-Glass that's always filled to the top...

* Sharm-El-(Milk)Sheik - We can hold the whip cream if you Are-A-Fat... err... on a diet.

* Hiz-Bowl-A-(Soup) with A-Ssad of salad.

* Histad-root Beer with Amir Peretzles on the side...

* Hebro-wnies - Who knew that 3,000 years of Jewish history could taste so good?!

* Supreme Court Justice Michael Ch-icken Wings - Bucket full of only the spiciest Right-wing(er)s!

* Ehud Ba-Rack of Lamb

* After Dinner Cara-Vela Mints

And, don't forget to bring your kids, where they can enjoy our special Hilltop Youth Menu!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Kitzoni Cafe - located just to the Right of The Muqata.

If anyone asks, tell them that Jameel sent you...

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael and Israel Perspectives

18 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Kitzoni?! I said TZIYONI!!!!

Oh well....serves me right ;-)

Critically Observant Jew said...

Great post, can I have one Histad-root Beer with Amir Peretzles on the side?

Shifra said...

Hillarious!
Are-A-Fat... I'm just cracking up.

yaak said...

LOL!

Truth said...

What? No vegetable wanton soup with vegetarian pork? No General Sharon's chicken?

Oh, sorry, I was mistaking the Kitzoni Cafe for the Shanghaid Settler's Chinese Restaurant, located in a CaraPagoda at Nitzanim...


Truth.

tafka PP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ezzie said...

Heh. I've been waiting for this for a while, thanks to Strong Bad. My favorite is the Fundamentalist Fries.

tafka PP said...

Was about to express my horror about the Occupaccino and Bloodthirsty Settler Steak together, but then saw "pareve"...

I think you'll get a good few customers.

Anonymous said...

Alright The Yellow Dart
... er Ezzie, you owe me, man. Can't nobody say Strong Bad never did nothing for the peoples.

Irina Tsukerman said...

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

Ze'ev said...

Thank you, Thank you... Anything to keep Jameel's readers happy!

Anonymous said...

Who remembers the "Gong Show"?

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Dutch Girl: Do I detect a hint of jealousy that you weren't asked to guest post? ;-)

yitz said...

Sharm-El-(Milk)Sheik - We can hold the whip cream if you Are-A-Fat... err... on a diet.

Hey, with the rest of that fleishig, er... besari, menu, I hope you use SOY MILK in your shakes!!!

Lol, great post!!!

Anonymous said...

hilarious-very clever.

Ittay said...

what else is on the menu kitzoni café? Can I get a YESHA special cheese burger, hold the gaza tomatoes. Nu….. Kadima!

the sabra said...

וואי וואי
איזה כיף
כל הכבוד!

the sabra said...

Outpasta to go, please?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails