Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dueling Posts

Hi all,

It is Jack. In the post below our fearless leader Jameel relinquished his iron grip upon the blog and his batter and provided us with a choice of blog topics.

During a recent Purim celebration Joe Settler and I decided that the old man needs a little help around this place so we are also offering you the opportunity to provide some input on blog topics.

But we are going to give you a bit more latitude and let you offer some suggestions. So here is your chance, what would you like to see us write about. Let us know and we just might make it happen.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

4 comments:

Your Correspondent said...

The blog has turned green. It's making me dizzy. Turn it off. I pine for beige.

Anonymous said...

Why is the blog green? Are you Irish?

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

ODannyBoy; I explained it in my post above.

InternetFred - it shall return to its regular color tomorrow...

Jack Old Man: When the last time you wrote such a quality post like the one I just posted?

Jack Steiner said...

Can't say that I have spent much time writing about women hanging their skivvies in the trees.

But I have had a few solid posts. Yahoo picked up my boycott post and boy did I get all sorts of interesting visitors.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails