Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Olim to widen the Pyramid base.

I couldn't resist.

With the comments that went up about Agel taking over the Anglo communities, I was wondering to myself (as apparently were others), where are they going to find enough Anglos to keep widening the pyramid base.

And then someone answered - Nefesh B'Nefesh.



It makes sense. NBN might like having sponsors for flights. Agel needs buyers, and everyone knows there's no bigger buyer than a new Oleh right off the plane.

Why not save time?

NBN already has Misrad Hapnim and Misrad Haklita representatives on the flight. Now they will add Agel agents, just to save time.

I should patent this.

(Apologies to NBN, but I couldn't write this without you, and to DannyBoy and anonymous for the idea).

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muqata-

Is it true that Agel is suing you for that post?!!!!!!!!!!

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I got a rather nasty email about it...plus a comment suggesting that the post was libel.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you had mae the same remarks about Bamba if Osem or its fans would 'care' as much.

Yetzer hara has otherwise good Jews scared that their 'parnasa' of finding more chumps to squeeze might be in jeopardy.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails