Friday, March 02, 2007

What’s in your attic? [Off Topic]

It’s interesting what some people will store up in the attic. Bric-a-bracs, memoirs, trophies, and whatnot. I’m only mentioning this because I recently thought I would be able to take advantage of my being a member of the Muqata blog.

You see, I figured Jameel probably posted all the Purim stuff on his site as a draft, and would simply “undraft” it on Sunday.

“Great,” I thought to myself – sneak preview time.

No joy.

None of the Purim stuff is up yet (or at least where I can see it). Jameel probably knew I would look.

On the other hand, I found hundreds of drafts of posts that Jameel never posted. Some of them are quite interesting, others quite shocking, which is why I suppose Jameel never posted them - he wants to maintain that façade of moderation to his public (who would never guess in a million years that he is really a radical leftist).

Anyway, I just thought I‘d share my thoughts since I could never share his unpublished works (though at least I can read them).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I'd love to read those drafts...

Shifra said...

Oooh I'm a member of team Muqata, I'll have to do some snooping myself.

I have a lot of abandoned drafts on my blog as well, so I know how that goes.

The back of the hill said...

I have NO abandoned drafts on my blog.

I compose everything as a plain text file, then paste and post.

My keen sense of self-appreciation keeps me from ever realizing that what I've posted is drivel.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails