Monday, March 06, 2006

Purim @ The Godol Hador's



My Four Gods Theory (FGT) Is Not Kefirah!!


This past shabbos, we hosted (actually, I hosted. I didn't tell the Rebbetzin about our guest until the 18 minutes so she had us both sleep in the garage. Sorry!!) a very prominent LW UO RY. An interesting guy. On the way to shul we started talking about machshovoh and hashkofoh. I won't bore you with the details, but he ended up admitting that it is not kefira to believe in four Gods. Of course I can't reveal his name for fear of the kannoim. And I was also informed that RYBS, R' Kook and R' Eliezer Berkovits held a similar idea. OK. Maybe it was four cups or sons rather than four Gods. But they'll come around!!


Check out the whole parody at the Godol Hador Purim Site: http://godolhadorpurim.blogspot.com

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails