Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Blog Police

So I am minding my own business just blogging the day away when I get this note from Jameel:
Sorry Jack. The Blog police are out looking for you.

Unauthorized Haveil Havalim editions?

People have gone to jail for less.

No waffles for you!
Dude, say it is not so!. When did you turn to the dark side of the Muqata. What would make you join the evil blog police. I don't understand. More to the point what makes you think that you'll ever catch me. I know more tricks than Doug Henning. Copperfield looks like a rank amateur.

Keep this up and watch what happens on Purim. Remember when it happens it will be through your friends. Shlach Manot that you think come from Joe Settler, from Ezzie, from Kasamba, they'll be different. Just you wait and see Mr. Muqata. If need be I'll go to a higher authority. I'll petition the great Beit Din of Mama Muqata.

And if that doesn't work I'll just sign in to your email and send out invitations to the coming Sukkah Sam Waffle Jam to be held at the Muqata this coming weekend.

Nobody cuts me off!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too much.

Anonymous said...

oy vay...

Anonymous said...

Do you sell your waffles online? I am not in Israel. How can I get some?

Anonymous said...

:DDD

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails