Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Wife is Too Cool

So I'm in a meeting (as usual) at work, and my wife calls.
She: "We just saw it"

Me: "Saw what?"

She: The Space Station and Endeavor space shuttle.

Me: Really?!

She: Yes, exactly like you wrote on the blog! It went from Southwest to Northeast across the sky. I watched it with some of the kids, our neighbors...it was very cool.

Wow...my wife's found my blog posting to be cool -- I'm honored!

:)



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

4 comments:

Ezzie said...

:::Shehecheyanu, v'kiyimanu...:::

The back of the hill said...

Yes, that is totally cool. Savage Kitten is usually bored to tears by everything on my blog. I'm envious.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

BOTH: Trust me, Ezzie's right - this is totally a time for a "she'hechiyanu" :-)

Lakewood Falling Down said...

I am honored too when Mrs. LFD reads my blog and gets a kick out of it. Kudos to you Mrs. for understanding how cool your blog is! And BTW, thanks for a really great post!

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails