Monday, November 03, 2008

Pictures Kill

RabinFest has started and Settlers now are open targets.

Jameel is very concerned and upset by a new fashion trend that has popped up and reared its ugly face.

Not only is it in fashion to target Settlers, but they have now turned it into a fashion statement.

You know we are in danger when it reaches a point like that.

Jameel hid this picture out of concern that is wife may find it and take the threat to Jameel's life more seriously than Jameel is taking it, but it appears to be threat to all us settlers. (Note the IDF hat that is being worn).





Very, very upsetting.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

5 comments:

yitz said...

just in case anyone is actually confused i'm pretty sure the t-shirt is an advertisement for the comic book and upcoming movie Watchmen.

Anonymous said...

See how sneaky those Lefty's are. They've turned hunting settlers into a comic book and movie!

Anonymous said...

Not only that, when I tried to check out the Watchman website, it crashed my browser :-0

Those sneaky leftists!

Good book BTW, I wonder what the film will be like?

Yellow Boy

Anonymous said...

as bad as someone wearing a kaffiyah (sp).

Ezzie said...

I still think that's the best shirt I saw for a while. :)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails