Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bloggers -- Welcome Home!


If you ever want to see me get all choked up, all you need to do is bring me to a landing at Ben-Gurion airport of a Nefesh B'Nefesh flight. The lump I get in my throat when seeing Jews come home to Israel is a reaction to witnessing the words of the Tanach come true, the ingathering of the exiles to a sovereign Israel.

I'm therefore, very happy to wish a huge welcome home to AirTime and Veev from the AirTime blog...and to Aliya06 from Baka Diary...and to Emah S from EmahS who just made aliya to Israel this week.

May you have a speedy and easy absorbtion into Israeli life, and may you never lose the excitement and thrill of being able to live you life here.

And if you need help with anyone, just tell them you're friends with Jameel :-)
(or email me)

Welcome Home & Shabbat Shalom!


Jameel



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

15 comments:

Shtender said...

Hopefully, one day my name will be on that list.

Ephraim said...

Cool! Come to the airport on August 16th and you'll get to see me land too. IY"H

AMSHINOVER said...

oooh ooooh oooh me too me too
-

A Frum Idealist said...

:-(
shtender, you took the words right off my fingertips.

the sabra said...

EL AL attendant: Business or Pleasure?
Aliya'er: everything!
EL AL: How long are you planning on staying?
Aliya'er: forever!
El AL: Hmm who do you know in this country? Friends, relatives..?
Aliya'er: Oh some guy named Jameel. He has a blog.

Wishin you all a smooth klita!

bec said...

more people living the dream!

kasamba said...

Actually, because I moved form the US to the UK, I am closer to the Holy Land!
One day...

Air Time said...

Thanks for the warm wishes.

Oleh Yahshan said...

Mazal tov to all the New Isralis. It's good to have you all home.

Sarah Likes Green said...

all the best to the new Olim!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toto said...

Jameel..........thank you soooo much!!! So, were you really there? It was cool, huh? We're all very excited....and if you note the time, 2:12 am Israel time, you'll notice that jetlag isn't a fun thing.

And really, thanks for the welcome!!!

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Emah: Nope...I wasn't there when YOU arrived...but other times.

However, give a shout out by email to say hi.

(Same goes for your AirTime)

Amshi: Where the heck are you these days?! We miss you!


Kasamba: Lame Lame Lame! Well, at least you visit often enough. Shavua tov!

BEC: You'll be here soon enough!

AFI & Shtender: Nu? So what sort of encouragement do you need?

Anonymous said...

Amshi- do you know the datingmaster?

Anonymous said...

Aloh Naaleh-Welcome aboard
Your aliyah effects our nefesh.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails