Friday, July 21, 2006

Find a Rally Near You

[from SerandEz]

You may have noticed the latest sidebar additions - well, now there's another one. The JBlogosphere has a somewhat comprehensive listing of all the rallies around the world - and could use your help filling out the rest. Click on the icon to find the rally nearest you.

If you have attended a rally and have written about it and/or have pictures, please leave a link in the comments section there - thanks!

Though I am living in NYC, not a Muqata like Jameel, my heart always turns towards Eretz Yisrael







3 comments:

Klovs said...

I went to the rally here in Buenos Aires, unfortunately it was not covered by media (only by one newspaper) while proterrorism rallies have been broadcasted by all the news agency, and tv channels.

BBJ said...

I'm not sure what it means that you (from the Muqata) get to be the first to tell me about the SF demo--but I'll head on over. Justin Herman Plaza is super simple for me to get to.

I did a sort of ditzy write-up of San Francisco Voice for Israel's counterdemo at the SF consulate. If you want to link, feel free.

http://balabustabluejeans.blogspot.com/2006/07/more-fun-than-land-war-in-asia.html

A Frum Idealist said...

This reminds me of how I spent last Tisha B'Av. At a rally in NYC protesting the expulsion of our brothers and sisters from Gush Katif.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails